Kannada starlet Rashmika Mandanna’s chemistry with Vijay Deverakonda is said to be one of the main highlights in their upcoming film, Geetha Govindam. Recently, the film’s makers released a romantic picture in which Vijay was carrying Rashmika on his back.
While fans of these young stars appreciated the poster, a section of netizens were not impressed and started trolling Rashmika. Many people tagged Rashmika in their tweets and criticized her for posing inappropriately with Vijay as she is engaged to her beau and Kannada star Rakshit Shetty.
But Rashmika gave a strong counter to all her trolls’ mouths, asking them if they would dare question married heroes who act in romantic scenes with heroines.
Articles that might interest you:
- Official: Thalapathy Vijay’s 66th film with Vamshi Paidipally, Dil Raju
- Gear up for Liger’s striking announcement tomorrow
- Love Story crosses Vakeel Saab in US; Set to enter $1M club
- Ranveer Singh’s 83, biopic on Kapil Dev, seals its release date
- Nani reacts to Pawan Kalyan’s speech
- Prabhas sends biryani to Kareena Kapoor