Young Kannada beauty Rashmika Mandanna had shot to fame in Tollywood with the back-to-back blockbusters of Chalo and Geetha Govindam. She went on to appear in Nag-Nani’s Devadas and is currently acting alongside Vijay Deverakonda in Dear Comrade.
Recently, Rashmika had signed yet another Kannada project. Popular Sandalwood hero Dhruv Sarja is the hero in the film. According to the latest updates, Rashmika plays a college professor in the film, which has been title Pogaru. Nanda Kishore directs the film and Gangadhar produces it.
Articles that might interest you:
- Noted production house to release Sye Raa in Tamil
- Saaho hits the 150 crore mark in Hindi
- Noted channel bags Sye Raa for a bomb
- Gang Leader’s 4-day Nizam collections
- Valmiki’s ceded and Vizag pre-release business
- Bigg Boss – Big test for Punarnavi and Rahul’s relationship today