Young Kannada beauty Rashmika Mandanna had shot to fame in Tollywood with the back-to-back blockbusters of Chalo and Geetha Govindam. She went on to appear in Nag-Nani’s Devadas and is currently acting alongside Vijay Deverakonda in Dear Comrade.
Recently, Rashmika had signed yet another Kannada project. Popular Sandalwood hero Dhruv Sarja is the hero in the film. According to the latest updates, Rashmika plays a college professor in the film, which has been title Pogaru. Nanda Kishore directs the film and Gangadhar produces it.
Articles that might interest you:
- Talk- Dil Raju to only aim big in his career from now on?
- Popular character artiste reveals Mahesh & Prabhas’ off-screen persona
- Liger’s first look sets a new South Indian record
- Latest – F3 to be delayed further?
- Rashmika Mandanna says Dear Comrade deserves positive reception
- Mahesh Babu lauds Nani, Satyadev’s Daare Leda