Happening young actress Rashmika Mandanna has bagged yet another crazy project in the form of Superstar Mahesh Babu’s much-awaited film, Sarileru Neekevvaru. The actress has wrapped up her first schedule in Hyderabad today.
Rashmika’s latest tweet shows that she has had a fabulous time on the sets of Sarileru Neekevvaru. “Amazing people. So many laughs-giggles-one,” that’s how the Dear Comrade actress has described her experience on the film’s set. Meanwhile, details about Rashmika’s role in the movie are kept under wraps.
Sarileru Neekevvaru is being directed by Anil Ravipudi. Vijayashanthi essays a key role in the movie. Anil Sunkara is the producer, while Dil Raju and Mahesh Babu are presenting the film. DSP is it film’s music composer.
It’s a wrap of Sarileru Neekevvaru 1st schedule for me..
so many laughs-giggles-one mores-hilarious moments..:hearts:
Can’t wait to be back..:cherry_blossom::hearts:
— Rashmika Mandanna (@iamRashmika) August 14, 2019
Articles that might interest you:
- Bigg Boss 4- Star Maa roping these celebs
- Time locked for SSMB27’s much-awaited announcement
- Editing for star hero film starts-Release date in talks
- Rao Ramesh gives a strong warning -Here’s why
- Top Bollywood filmmaker heaps praises on Dhanush and Atlee
- Poll : Which of these stars should attempt a web series?