It’s well known that young beauty Rashmika Mandanna has signed back-to-back projects in Bollywood. She has already begun shooting for her maiden Hindi film, Mission Majnu, in Lucknow. And then, Rashmika also has a film with Bollywood legend Amitabh Bachchan.
Until recently, the Amitabh-Rashmika film was titled Deadly. However, the latest reports reveal that the film has now been titled Good Boy. The shooting will commence from March 29 in a specially erected set in Mumbai. Amitabh plays a retired army officer and Rashmika will be seen as his daughter in this Vikas Bahl directorial.
Articles that might interest you:
- Allu Arjun appreciates Gaami’s announcement teaser
- Comedians Jabardast Avinash and Viva Harsha tie the knot on the same day
- Ravi Teja’s Dhamaka wraps up first schedule
- Allu Arjun’s long drive with family with Guche Gulabi playing in bg
- Allu Sirish signs his next with top producer
- Exciting buzz: Akhil’s special cameo in Nagarjuna’s next?