It’s well known that young beauty Rashmika Mandanna has signed back-to-back projects in Bollywood. She has already begun shooting for her maiden Hindi film, Mission Majnu, in Lucknow. And then, Rashmika also has a film with Bollywood legend Amitabh Bachchan.
Until recently, the Amitabh-Rashmika film was titled Deadly. However, the latest reports reveal that the film has now been titled Good Boy. The shooting will commence from March 29 in a specially erected set in Mumbai. Amitabh plays a retired army officer and Rashmika will be seen as his daughter in this Vikas Bahl directorial.
Articles that might interest you:
- YS Jagan announces 50 percent occupancy rule in AP theaters
- Chiranjeevi, Mahesh Babu wish CM KCR a speedy recovery
- Star hero not bothered about his film’s failures
- CM KCR tests positive for COVID 19
- Anil Ravipudi in talks with a young star hero for his next?
- Revealed – Shruthi Haasan’s role in Salaar