Young actress Rashmika Mandanna is one of the most sought-after actresses in Tollywood and Sandalwood. She shares a friendly bond with several young stars. In a latest interview, the talented actress joked about her heroes getting married after working with her.
“Nithiin is getting married. He never told me about his love story and informed me about his engagement only two days before the D-Day. Also, another Kannada hero who worked with me in the past got married after our film’s release. It’s a strange and pleasant coincidence,” Rashmika said.
Articles that might interest you:
- Alia and Ranbir’s foreign vacation after recovering from COVID-19
- Akhil’s Agent to kick start its shoot here
- First glimpse of Allu Arjun’s cousin Viran’s debut film BBS out now
- Naga Chaitanya’s new film also lands in trouble due to COVID
- Despite COVID rage, Balayya’s Akhanda progresses non-stop
- Sukumar to team up with star hero before Vijay Deverakonda?