Young actress Rashmika Mandanna is one of the most sought-after actresses in Tollywood and Sandalwood. She shares a friendly bond with several young stars. In a latest interview, the talented actress joked about her heroes getting married after working with her.
“Nithiin is getting married. He never told me about his love story and informed me about his engagement only two days before the D-Day. Also, another Kannada hero who worked with me in the past got married after our film’s release. It’s a strange and pleasant coincidence,” Rashmika said.
Articles that might interest you:
- Jagapathi Babu’s Bollywood debut with a jungle adventure
- Mahesh Babu’s lean and fit look in a latest still from Barcelona wows fans
- Allu Arjun appreciates Gaami’s announcement teaser
- Comedians Jabardast Avinash and Viva Harsha tie the knot on the same day
- Ravi Teja’s Dhamaka wraps up first schedule
- Allu Arjun’s long drive with family with Guche Gulabi playing in bg