A couple of days ago, reports of Income Tax raids at happening young heroine Rashmika Mandanna’s house in Coorg, Karnataka went viral. The reports further mentioned that the IT sleuths had recovered Rs 25 lakhs unaccounted money from Rashmika’s house. The actress was in Hyderabad at the time of the raids.
However, Rashmika’s manager clarified that the raids were not conducted on Rashmika as all her financial transactions are in Hyderabad and not in her hometown. The manager further said that the raids were conducted only on Rashmika’s father’s property. Rashmika is yet to respond on the entire episode.
Articles that might interest you:
- Ravi Teja to have three releases this year
- Bengali star to play Sobhan Babu in Jayalalithaa biopic
- Has Samantha backed out of Maha Samudram?
- Rakul Preet turns vegan
- Tamil actress in Manchu Manoj’s pan-India film?
- Rejected at least 50 scripts in search of a good script: Rashmika Mandanna