Young actress Rashmika Mandanna enthralled fans and spectators as she performed to the chartbuster ‘Naatu Naatu’ and ‘Saami Saami’ songs at the IPL inaugural ceremony in Ahmedabad this evening. Rashmika was quite confident and was in her element while performing in front of millions of spectators.
Taking to her social media accounts after her IPL performance, Rashmika went on to give a special treat for her fans from her dressing room. Rashmika danced to the ‘Jimikki Ponnu’ song from her Pongal blockbuster, Varisu, and told her fans that she wanted to perform this song as well at the IPL inaugural ceremony, but could not eventually.
Rashmika further said that she had a “blasttt” performing at the ceremony. She also added that her entire IPL journey is coming soon.
Articles that might interest you:
- OTT Review : Asur 2 – Hindi web series on Jio Cinema
- Three back-to-back releases from mega family in a short span
- Trailer of Vikram’s Dhruva Natchathiram to be out on this date?
- Bollywood buzz: A mega-budget film on Ramayan to be made with these Superstars
- 2018 starts its rage on OTT right away
- Cop drama amasses 200 million streaming minutes on ZEE5
Ad : Teluguruchi - Learn.. Cook.. Enjoy the Tasty food