Ravi Babu’s upcoming film Avunu is reportedly based on a real incident which was narrated to him by Yami Gautam. Last year, Ravi Babu and Yami Gautam had worked together for Nuvvila and during the film’s shooting, Yami told him about a scary incident which inspired Ravi Babu to make it in to a film. At that time, Ravi Babu was staying at Hotel Sitara in Ramoji Film City. Before Yami narrated the incident, Ravi Babu didn’t have any problem staying all alone at the hotel for almost 50 days but something changed from the moment he heard the story. He just couldn’t there all by himself and he couldn’t sleep at all. Ravi Babu was scared of sleeping along that he tried leaving all the lights, TV on and even kept the bathroom’s door open; however, it didn’t help him from overcoming the fear. He was so scared that he immediately checked out of the hotel in the middle of the night and drove away. He wanted to share the story with the audience as well and this is the reason why he made the film Avunu based on the story Yami Gautam had told him. The film is slated for release in September.
Articles that might interest you:
- Vijay Sethupathi’s key role in the most awaited Amazon series?
- Rakul Preet has an unfulfilled wish in Bollywood
- Radhe Shyam’s Hindi producers differ with UV Creations on this aspect?
- Ram-Laxman masters hype up Sarkaru Vaari Paata’s action episodes
- Karthikeya’s next titled after Chiranjeevi’s yesteryear film
- Photo Moment: Chiru and Charan look dapper in Father’s Day picture