123telugu already reported that the shooting of Sai Dharam Tej’s Supreme has been going on in Rajasthan. Latest update from the unit reveals that the film’s main villain, Ravi Kissan got inured today and fractured his left hand.
Details of the accident is yet unknown but the shooting has been called off for now. Ravi Kissan is undergoing treatment and has left to Mumbai to consult a specialist. Supreme is directed by Ani Ravipudi of Patas fame. Here’s wishing Ravi a speedy recovery.
- Striking first look of Shakeela biopic unveiled
- Sumanth’s Subramanyapuram’s trailer to be out soon
- 2.0’s Telugu version to get a bigger release than Tamil
- Rakul Preet is eager to fall in love
- Malayalam star’s mega budget film on Lord Ayyappa to release in Telugu