123telugu already reported that the shooting of Sai Dharam Tej’s Supreme has been going on in Rajasthan. Latest update from the unit reveals that the film’s main villain, Ravi Kissan got inured today and fractured his left hand.
Details of the accident is yet unknown but the shooting has been called off for now. Ravi Kissan is undergoing treatment and has left to Mumbai to consult a specialist. Supreme is directed by Ani Ravipudi of Patas fame. Here’s wishing Ravi a speedy recovery.
Articles that might interest you:
- Taapsee excited about Mithali Raj biopic
- How EVV’s warning got rid of Allari Naresh’s bad habit
- Chiranjeevi-Koratala film to have an interesting backdrop
- National award-winning actor joins Disco Raja
- Still no update on Nikhil’s Arjun Suravaram
- Rashmika super excited to shoot with Mahesh Babu