123telugu already reported that the shooting of Sai Dharam Tej’s Supreme has been going on in Rajasthan. Latest update from the unit reveals that the film’s main villain, Ravi Kissan got inured today and fractured his left hand.
Details of the accident is yet unknown but the shooting has been called off for now. Ravi Kissan is undergoing treatment and has left to Mumbai to consult a specialist. Supreme is directed by Ani Ravipudi of Patas fame. Here’s wishing Ravi a speedy recovery.
- Kiara Advani reveals interesting details about her personal life
- Kannada superstar to play a parallel lead in Dabangg 3
- Samantha’s next clears censor
- Suriya’s NGK gets a release date
- Nara Rohith’s strong counter to opposition leaders
- Nayanthara gives a blistering response to Radha Ravi’s crass remarks