Mass Maharaja Ravi Teja and Shruti Haasan are currently in Portugal, for the shooting of their film ‘Balupu’. Song sequences are being canned on the lead pair in Lisbon and other areas. As per the reports being heard, the entire unit is having a great time in Portugal. Ravi Teja and Shruti Haasan are said to be quite delighted with the beauty of the city.
Directed by Gopichand Malineni, the movie is expected to be a mass entertainer. Prasad V Potluri is the producer of the film and Thaman has composed the music. Brahmanandam is going to have a crucial role in the film as ‘Crazy Mohan’.
‘Balupu’ will hit the screens in May and the audio launch will take place soon.
Articles that might interest you:
- Star Tollywood comedians dub for The Lion King
- Vijay63’s big update is here
- Poll: Which among these was a very over hyped film?
- Ismart Shankar title song- Mani Sharma’s mass touch
- Confirmed-Star heroine not doing that role in upcoming biopic
- Sye Raa’s trailer gets a date?