Ravi Teja’s Touch Chesi Chudu under the direction of writer turned director Vikram Sirikonda went on floors today morning after a formal puja. The news has been announced by the Mass Maharaja himself in a video tweet.
Touch Chesi Chudu will be an out and out action entertainer in true Ravi Teja style. The film has two young beauties, Raashi Khanna and Lavanya Tripathi, playing the female leads. Writer Vakkantham Vamsi has provided the film’s story.
Touch Chesi Chudu is being produced by Nallamalupu Bujji and Vallabhaneni Vamsi. Bollywood music composer Pritam will be scoring the film’s soundtrack.
— Ravi Teja (@RaviTeja_offl) February 3, 2017
- Young Bollywood hero’s wish to act with Allu Arjun
- Maharshi’s interval scenes underway in Hyderabad
- Legendary diva’s daughter’s Tollywood debut with RRR?
- Magician’s accusation on Vijay’s Mersal team turns controversial
- Healthy gap between Sankranthi releases to benefit all parties