After his last three movies failing to click at the box-office, hero Ravi Teja seems to have changed the track. The actor, who is currently acting in the out-and-out mass action entertainer, Krack, has just signed yet another potboiler.
The Mass Maharaj has given his nod to comedy entertainers specialist Nakkina Trinadha Rao’s script. Apparently, the film will be high on entertainment and Ravi Teja’s role will be reminiscent of all the firecracker characters he had played in the past.
People’s Media Factory will be bankrolling the project. More details and the official announcement regarding the project are awaited.
Articles that might interest you:
- Prabhas’s yesteryear heroine says he is the best
- Anjali reveals which aspect put a dent in her flowing career
- Change of producer for much delayed film?
- Stars have forgotten humanity during lockdown: Senior director
- Keerthy Suresh’s marriage rumours go viral
- Shruti Haasan encourages fans to spread kindness