After his last three movies failing to click at the box-office, hero Ravi Teja seems to have changed the track. The actor, who is currently acting in the out-and-out mass action entertainer, Krack, has just signed yet another potboiler.
The Mass Maharaj has given his nod to comedy entertainers specialist Nakkina Trinadha Rao’s script. Apparently, the film will be high on entertainment and Ravi Teja’s role will be reminiscent of all the firecracker characters he had played in the past.
People’s Media Factory will be bankrolling the project. More details and the official announcement regarding the project are awaited.
Articles that might interest you:
- Yet another star hero approached for Muralidharan’s biopic
- Disappointment for Pawan fans – Vakeel Saab’s shoot getting delayed?
- Rajamouli keeps that aspect of RRR a big secret
- Star MAA bags the satellite rights of these biggies
- Team Radhe Shyam press the caution button
- Vedhalam remake – Chiranjeevi picks his sister finally