After his last three movies failing to click at the box-office, hero Ravi Teja seems to have changed the track. The actor, who is currently acting in the out-and-out mass action entertainer, Krack, has just signed yet another potboiler.
The Mass Maharaj has given his nod to comedy entertainers specialist Nakkina Trinadha Rao’s script. Apparently, the film will be high on entertainment and Ravi Teja’s role will be reminiscent of all the firecracker characters he had played in the past.
People’s Media Factory will be bankrolling the project. More details and the official announcement regarding the project are awaited.
Articles that might interest you:
- Star heroines fail on OTT- What about Samantha?
- Pawan-Trivikram film still in the pipeline
- Allu Arjun congratulates Sirish as Vilayati Sharaab hits 100M views
- Bandla Ganesh moved out of ICU
- Star composer joins Ram’s Telugu-Tamil bilingual
- This is when Anjali will join F3