Mass Maharaja Ravi Teja has completed dubbing for the upcoming flick ‘Daruvu’. The movie is currently in post production mode and extensive CGI work is involved for the film. The socio fantasy entertainer has scenes of Yamalokam which involve a lot of special effects.
Tapsee is the heroine in this movie and Tamil star Prabhu is playing the role of Yamadharma Raja. Burugupalli Sivaramakrishna is the producer of this movie and Shiva is the director. Daruvu is being readied for a May 4th launch.
- Nithiin to team up with his hit film’s director again?
- Aadi Saikumar on a signing spree
- Lakshmi’s NTR to postpone?
- Indo-German actress’ negative role in Saaho?
- Trivikram to continue the same trend for AA19
- Vivek Oberoi’s 9 looks in Narendra Modi biopic revealed