Mass Maharaja Ravi Teja, who rediscovered his form with ‘Balupu’, is going to be seen in a special role very soon. The movie is Sai Ram Shankar’s ‘Romeo’ and Ravi Teja’s will be essaying a crucial cameo in the film. The energetic hero dubbed for this bit yesterday.
The film is currently in the final stages of post-production. Adonika is the heroine in the movie and Gopi Ganesh is the director. Director Puri Jagan penned the script and the dialogues for this romantic entertainer.
Sunil Kashyap is the music director of the film and Valluripalli Ramesh is the producer.
- Popular hero has a request for critics
- Kalyani Priyadarshan joins cast of Mohanlal’s magnum opus
- Rajinikanth to launch his political party soon
- Mammootty going all out to play YSR
- Akanksha Singh pins all her hopes on Deva Das