Mass Maharaja Ravi Teja, who rediscovered his form with ‘Balupu’, is going to be seen in a special role very soon. The movie is Sai Ram Shankar’s ‘Romeo’ and Ravi Teja’s will be essaying a crucial cameo in the film. The energetic hero dubbed for this bit yesterday.
The film is currently in the final stages of post-production. Adonika is the heroine in the movie and Gopi Ganesh is the director. Director Puri Jagan penned the script and the dialogues for this romantic entertainer.
Sunil Kashyap is the music director of the film and Valluripalli Ramesh is the producer.
Articles that might interest you:
- Keerthy Suresh in this crazy sequel?
- British model all set for a comeback to South?
- Rajamouli makes an appeal to COVID-19 survivors
- Alia Bhatt in talks for two more pan-India projects?
- This talented actor to foray into the web world?
- Tollywood producers waiting for that one big move