Mass Maharaja Ravi Teja, who rediscovered his form with ‘Balupu’, is going to be seen in a special role very soon. The movie is Sai Ram Shankar’s ‘Romeo’ and Ravi Teja’s will be essaying a crucial cameo in the film. The energetic hero dubbed for this bit yesterday.
The film is currently in the final stages of post-production. Adonika is the heroine in the movie and Gopi Ganesh is the director. Director Puri Jagan penned the script and the dialogues for this romantic entertainer.
Sunil Kashyap is the music director of the film and Valluripalli Ramesh is the producer.
Articles that might interest you:
- Sreenu Vaitla trying hard to find his hero
- Thaman to remix Balayya’s hit song in Boyapati Srinu’s film?
- Sandeep Reddy Vanga becomes a proud father yet again
- Star heroine’s political thriller postponed at last minute
- Issues between Vijay Devarakonda and Kranthi Madhav killed WFL
- Yesteryear heroine joins Varun Tej’s boxing drama