Hero Ravi Teja’s Raja The Great was released for Diwali and garnered decent collections. If the ongoing reports are anything to go by, the Mass Maharaj is eyeing yet another festive release.
Apparently, the makers of Ravi Teja’s Touch Chesi Choodu are planning to release the film during the upcoming Sankranthi season. More than 50 percent of the film’s shooting has been wrapped up already and the unit is planning to resume the shoot soon to make it to the Sankranthi deadline.
In Touch Chesi Chudu, Ravi Teja is playing the role of a cop. Writer turned director Vikram Sirikonda is directing the movie. Raashi Khanna and Seerat Kapoor will be seen romancing the Mass Maharaj. The film is being produced by Nallamalupu Srinivas and Vallabhaneni Vamsi.
- Tejaswi Madivada to host a comedy show
- Maharshi’s US schedule updates
- In front of Nag, Nani makes a promise to Bigg Boss finalists
- Saina Nehwal’s biopic goes on floors
- I had vowed to never use my father’s name in my career: Dulquer Salmaan