After bouncing back with his career’s highest grosser, Raja The Great, hero Ravi Teja is currently shooting for yet another action entertainer, Touch Chesi Chudu. The film’s shoot is underway in Hyderabad.
As per the latest updates, the unit is canning a unique fight sequence that resonates with the film’s title. Bollywood actor Freddie Daruwallah is taking part in the shoot. Ravi Teja will be essaying the role of a police officer in the movie. Raashi Khanna and Seerat Kapoor will be seen romancing the Mass Maharaj.
Apparently, the makers are planning to release the film during the upcoming Sankranthi season. Writer turned director Vikram Sirikonda is directing the movie, which is being produced by Nallamalupu Srinivas and Vallabhaneni Vamsi.
- Popular hero has a request for critics
- Kalyani Priyadarshan joins cast of Mohanlal’s magnum opus
- Rajinikanth to launch his political party soon
- Mammootty going all out to play YSR
- Akanksha Singh pins all her hopes on Deva Das