Mass Maharaja Ravi Teja is gearing up for a Box Office attack this Friday with his film ‘Daruvu’. The movie is a socio fantasy entertainer with a very high comedy quotient. Shot with very high technical values, ‘Daruvu’ will show Ravi Teja in multiple avatars and his performance as a politician is said to be the major highlight of the movie. Tamil star Prabhu is playing the role of Yamadharma Raja. Extensive use of special effects and grand sets has been made in the movie to create a grand Yamalokam atmosphere.
Tapsee is the heroine and Siva is the director. Burugupalli Sivaramakrishna is producing this project and Vijay Anthony has scored the music.
- RGV’s production Bhairava Geetha gets a new release date
- Dubbing union terminates Chinmayi’s membership
- Dear Comrade to be quite realistic like Arjun Reddy
- Nandamuri hero’s next is a Telugu-Kannada bilingual
- Fans’ overenthusiasm lands Rajinikanth in trouble