Ravi Teja worked a lot harder during the initial days of his film career. He was an assistant director first and slowly became a hero. In the recent interaction with Nani, the actor has revealed an interesting detail about him. Mass Maharaja said that he never takes anything seriously.
Ravi Teja stated that he doesn’t think much after taking a decision. Ravi Teja narrated the struggles he faced initially to enter the industry and added that he never got frustrated or depressed about anything in his career. Ravi Teja said he also has no regrets or complaints about anything.
“All I know is to do my job and move forward,” said Ravi Teja. The actor mentioned that whatever he does, he will do it by believing in himself completely. Ravi Teja once again stated that it was Nagarjuna who gave him his first pay cheque for Ninne Pelladatha movie.
Articles that might interest you:
- Balasore train accident: Tollywood Celebrities express their grief
- Mahesh Babu and Deepika Padukone were the first choices for this Telugu blockbuster
- Theatrical trailer of VJ Sunny and Sapthagiri’s Unstoppable gets unveiled
- Poll : Can Adipurush make it to the top 10 Hindi grossers?
- NBK108: Makers promise bombarding updates for Balayya’s birthday
- Adipurush pre-release event: Makers provide further details
Ad : Teluguruchi - Learn.. Cook.. Enjoy the Tasty food