Now, according to the latest report published in a national English news daily, Ravi Teja has okayed the Telugu remake of the super hit Tamil movie, Bogan. The film, starring Jayam Ravi and Aravind Swamy, completed 50 days yesterday.
The Telugu remake starring Ravi Teja will be directed by Lakshman, who helmed the original version. The director is in talks with a popular hero for Aravind Swamy’s role. This as-yet-untitled movie is expected to go on floors in August.
Articles that might interest you:
- Photo Moment : Jr NTR arrives in Mumbai for RRR press meet
- Confirmed: Rajamouli’s RRR is releasing in 3D and IMAX
- Balakrishna visits Simhadri Appanna Temple in Simhachalam
- RRR trailer – Mind-Blowing and evokes goosebumps
- RRR: Rajamouli and team to interact with Telugu media today
- RRR’s trailer is one of the longest in recent times