Now, according to the latest report published in a national English news daily, Ravi Teja has okayed the Telugu remake of the super hit Tamil movie, Bogan. The film, starring Jayam Ravi and Aravind Swamy, completed 50 days yesterday.
The Telugu remake starring Ravi Teja will be directed by Lakshman, who helmed the original version. The director is in talks with a popular hero for Aravind Swamy’s role. This as-yet-untitled movie is expected to go on floors in August.
- Rajamouli, Nani, Lakshmi Manchu support a noble initiative
- Taapsee, Big B’s film gets a huge boost
- Uttarakhand CM meets Mahesh
- Top producers launch Allu Sirish’s ABCD
- Varun Tej launches Shriya, Niharika’s film