Now, according to the latest report published in a national English news daily, Ravi Teja has okayed the Telugu remake of the super hit Tamil movie, Bogan. The film, starring Jayam Ravi and Aravind Swamy, completed 50 days yesterday.
The Telugu remake starring Ravi Teja will be directed by Lakshman, who helmed the original version. The director is in talks with a popular hero for Aravind Swamy’s role. This as-yet-untitled movie is expected to go on floors in August.
Articles that might interest you:
- Keerthy Suresh on cloud nine about her magical milestone
- Madhuri Dixit to make Netflix debut
- DSP offers a triple treat to his fans
- Ram Charan’s financial assistance to fan’s family
- Allu Arjun is lightning quick: Nivetha Pethuraj
- Vijay Deverakonda wins an award for Dear Comrade