After the release of his last film, Bengal Tiger, Ravi Teja took a lot of time to okay his next film. Tentatively titled Robin Hood, this film will be directed by debutant Chakri and the regular shooting will commence from June.
Apart from this, Ravi Teja has not signed any other film, while he has been listening to several scripts. In his latest interview, Ravi Teja revealed that he is in talks with his close friend and hotshot Puri Jagannadh for a film.
Ravi Teja, however, also said that talks are in early stages and that he will open up about the film only when they both lock the script. In the past, Ravi Teja and Puri together gave three super hits with Itlu Sravani Subramanyam, Idiot and Amma Nanna O Tamil Ammayi.
- Venky-Salman rock with their dance at Ashritha’s wedding
- Veteran actor slut shames Nayanthara at her film’s event
- Jersey girl upset with no change in the film industry after #MeToo
- Date locked for Majili pre-release event
- This B-town star to make Telugu debut?
- Dubsmash girl to make Telugu debut with this film!