The recently released teaser of Amar Akbar Anthony created a decent buzz for the film. The post-production of the film has been on in full swing and the latest we hear is that Ravi Teja has started dubbing for the film.
The news is that Ravi Teja has given different voice modulations when it comes to all his three roles in the film. Sreenu Vailta directs this film which has Ileana making her comeback in Telugu.
Mythri Movie Makers is producing this film which has music by Thaman. The film is up for a release on the 16th of November.
Articles that might interest you:
- Rajasekhar to act in this talented director’s next
- Crazy update-Ram Charan to do Allu Arjun’s film?
- Prakash Kovelamudi’s ex-wife announces her new relationship
- Inspired by a cop, Mahesh Babu pleads fans for Plasma donations
- Latest-Entire Bachchan family come out from Corona scare
- Poll : Which of these star directors should make a gritty web series?