The recently released teaser of Amar Akbar Anthony created a decent buzz for the film. The post-production of the film has been on in full swing and the latest we hear is that Ravi Teja has started dubbing for the film.
The news is that Ravi Teja has given different voice modulations when it comes to all his three roles in the film. Sreenu Vailta directs this film which has Ileana making her comeback in Telugu.
Mythri Movie Makers is producing this film which has music by Thaman. The film is up for a release on the 16th of November.
Articles that might interest you:
- Raja Varu Rani Garu hero Kiran Abbavaram’s new film launched
- Revealed – Reason for Puri Jagan’s next getting delayed
- Happy Days Tyson Rahul launches his next
- Bigg Boss 4 – After Avinash, this contestant cries foul on makers
- Raghavendra Rao’s role revealed from his debut film
- Viral – Pawan Kalyan’s emotional bond with his kids