The recently released teaser of Amar Akbar Anthony created a decent buzz for the film. The post-production of the film has been on in full swing and the latest we hear is that Ravi Teja has started dubbing for the film.
The news is that Ravi Teja has given different voice modulations when it comes to all his three roles in the film. Sreenu Vailta directs this film which has Ileana making her comeback in Telugu.
Mythri Movie Makers is producing this film which has music by Thaman. The film is up for a release on the 16th of November.
Articles that might interest you:
- Payal Rajput’s track in Disco Raja to be quite entertaining
- Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo enters $3M club in US; Eyes all-time top 3 berth
- Renu Desai to take a nostalgic trip with her next directorial
- Young actress not part of Balayya’s next?
- Ram Charan waiting for Alia
- Trisha reveals the secret behind her beauty