Mass Maharaja Ravi Teja and Meher Ramesh were supposed to team up for a new film titled ‘Power’. The film was supposed to be produced by Welfare Creations banner. But if the latest news doing the rounds in Filmnagar is to be believed, the project has been dropped.
After the debacle of ‘Shadow’ and the intense criticism heaped on Meher Ramesh by critics and common viewers alike, the producers reportedly backed out of the project. Hero Ravi Teja is also going through a lean phase right now, so the project reportedly looked quite unviable for them.
An official confirmation about this news could not be obtained, so we will update you when we have more information about the same.
- Superstar lends support to a fundraiser in New York
- Sai Pallavi-Sharwa’s Padi Padi Leche Manasu nears completion
- Sunny Leone turns down offer to be part of Game Of Thrones
- Sundeep Kishan bags a key role in Raj-Dk’s next
- Star hero’s son donates debut film’s remuneration for Kerala flood relief