A day after the release of his latest film Touch Chesi Choodu, Ravi Teja has moved on to shoot for his upcoming film in Kalyan Krishna’s direction. The film’s shoot had begun few weeks ago in Hyderabad, and the latest schedule has been planned in Vizag.
It’s the first time that Ravi Teja is teaming up with Kalyan Krishna and it’s said to be a complete entertainer. ‘Nela Ticket’ is said to be the title of the film, and it stars Mumbai-based model Malavika Sharma in lead role.
Meanwhile, Ravi Teja’s recent film Touch Chesi Choodu, directed by Vikram Sirikonda, opened to mixed reviews upon its release. Raashi and Seerat also played the lead roles in the action drama.
Articles that might interest you:
- My grandpa’s dream was to see me as a hero : Abhiram Daggubati
- Film shoots in problems with new conditions
- Latest update on Saaho director Sujeeth’s engagement
- Sai Dharam Tej to do a hilarious period drama?
- Noted Tollywood music composer suffers heart attack
- Lockdown Review : Chintu Ka Birthday – Hindi film on Zee 5