Hero Ravi Teja and Shruti Haasan’s upcoming action drama, Krack, had entered the last leg of its shoot. This morning, Ravi Teja left for the picturesque beach state of Goa to kick-start Krack’s final schedule.
Krack is said to be based on true incidents that occurred in Andhra Pradesh several years ago. The Mass Maharaj will be seen as a powerful police officer in this Gopichand Malineni directorial.
Tagore Madhu is bankrolling this high budget entertainer and Varalaxmi Sarathkumar plays a key role in it. Thaman is the film’s music composer.
— Ravi Teja (@RaviTeja_offl) December 3, 2020
Articles that might interest you:
- Anushka to undergo body transformation for her next
- Balakrishna’s next film with this hit director?
- Nani’s heroine to act opposite this star?
- Salman Khan to start shooting for Tiger 3 soon
- Annaatthe delay: Director Siva moves on to his next
- Krack effect- Action dose in Khiladi to be super special