After the modest success of his previous outing, Kick 2, Ravi Teja is currently busy wrapping up his upcoming film, Bengal Tiger, in Sampath Nandi’s direction. After Bengal Tiger, Ravi Teja is expected to shoot for the Telugu remake of the Bollywood hit thriller, Special 26.
As per the latest reports, Ravi Teja has okayed yet another script which was narrated by director Venu Sriram of Oh My Friend fame. The reports further say that Ravi Teja is very impressed with the script, which will present him in a never seen before role.
An official announcement revealing the film’s major cast and crew is expected very soon. Keep watching this space for more updates about this film.
Articles that might interest you:
- YSRCP MLA’s striking comments on NTR
- Is this Sharwa’s new film title
- Nani’s negative role for a cause
- Tamil Temper in Telugu-Will it work?
- Anushka’s Silence finally kick-starts in the US
- Review : Sita – Only for Kajal’s act