After nearly a couple of years break, actor Ravi Teja is back on the sets with two movies, Touch Chesi Chudu and Raja The Great. The Mass Maharaja also joined the social media bandwagon by creating his profile on Twitter a couple of weeks ago.
This evening, Ravi Teja had a brief chat session with his fans and made quite a few interesting revelations. When one of the fans asked him if he would ever direct a movie, Ravi Teja revealed that he has always been planning to direct one but he is not sure when will the project materialize.
It is well-known that Ravi Teja worked in the direction department under several directors before turning a full-fledged actor a couple of decades ago.
Articles that might interest you:
- NTR, Kalyan Ram make a good decision on NTR Jayanthi
- Sudden censor of Nishabdham gives more hints of OTT release
- Upasana’s grandfather passes away
- Taxiwaala girl acquires a new skill in lockdown
- Lucky escape for Nani’s film
- Guess : Who is this talented actress?