After nearly a couple of years break, actor Ravi Teja is back on the sets with two movies, Touch Chesi Chudu and Raja The Great. The Mass Maharaja also joined the social media bandwagon by creating his profile on Twitter a couple of weeks ago.
This evening, Ravi Teja had a brief chat session with his fans and made quite a few interesting revelations. When one of the fans asked him if he would ever direct a movie, Ravi Teja revealed that he has always been planning to direct one but he is not sure when will the project materialize.
It is well-known that Ravi Teja worked in the direction department under several directors before turning a full-fledged actor a couple of decades ago.
- I was surprised that I had so much energy: Venky on his role in F2
- Ram-Puri Jagannadh’s iSmart Shankar gets a launch date
- Bollywood star yet to sign Indian 2
- Dark comedy ‘Mithai’ seals its release date
- Simran signs another biggie?