After nearly a couple of years break, actor Ravi Teja is back on the sets with two movies, Touch Chesi Chudu and Raja The Great. The Mass Maharaja also joined the social media bandwagon by creating his profile on Twitter a couple of weeks ago.
This evening, Ravi Teja had a brief chat session with his fans and made quite a few interesting revelations. When one of the fans asked him if he would ever direct a movie, Ravi Teja revealed that he has always been planning to direct one but he is not sure when will the project materialize.
It is well-known that Ravi Teja worked in the direction department under several directors before turning a full-fledged actor a couple of decades ago.
- Date set for Rajamouli’s son’s wedding
- Sumanth’s next aims at a December release
- Interview : Vijay Devarakonda – Taxiwaala’s leakage made me helpless
- Geetha Govindam registers record TRPs from its TV premiere
- Vijay Devarakonda’s solid statement against piracy sites