Actor Ravi Teja, who is waiting to kick-start his next film, Robin Hood, to be directed by newcomer Chakri, has once again opened up about his Bollywood plans. The Mass Maharaja had earlier stated that he had been offered several Bollywood movies but he politely refused them since Telugu films were his top priority.
In an interview with a leading national English news agency, Ravi Teja said that he wants to do something out-of-the-box in Bollywood, like the recently released Ki & Ka or Kapoor & Sons. Ravi Teja also said that he would rather stick to Telugu films if he were to do the same action and comedy in Bollywood.
- Vijay Deverakonda-Rashmika Mandanna’s friendly Twitter banter
- Dhanush to reveal his prestigious film on a special date
- Star heroine’s Bollywood project is half way through
- Kaala finding it tough in overseas
- Interview : Srinivas Reddy- Jamba Lakidi Pamba will provide full-fledged entertainment