Actor Ravi Teja, who is waiting to kick-start his next film, Robin Hood, to be directed by newcomer Chakri, has once again opened up about his Bollywood plans. The Mass Maharaja had earlier stated that he had been offered several Bollywood movies but he politely refused them since Telugu films were his top priority.
In an interview with a leading national English news agency, Ravi Teja said that he wants to do something out-of-the-box in Bollywood, like the recently released Ki & Ka or Kapoor & Sons. Ravi Teja also said that he would rather stick to Telugu films if he were to do the same action and comedy in Bollywood.
- I was surprised that I had so much energy: Venky on his role in F2
- Ram-Puri Jagannadh’s iSmart Shankar gets a launch date
- Bollywood star yet to sign Indian 2
- Dark comedy ‘Mithai’ seals its release date
- Simran signs another biggie?