Actor Ravi Teja, who is waiting to kick-start his next film, Robin Hood, to be directed by newcomer Chakri, has once again opened up about his Bollywood plans. The Mass Maharaja had earlier stated that he had been offered several Bollywood movies but he politely refused them since Telugu films were his top priority.
In an interview with a leading national English news agency, Ravi Teja said that he wants to do something out-of-the-box in Bollywood, like the recently released Ki & Ka or Kapoor & Sons. Ravi Teja also said that he would rather stick to Telugu films if he were to do the same action and comedy in Bollywood.
Articles that might interest you:
- Keerthy Suresh’s Miss India trailer: Inspiring journey of a young woman’s dream
- Krish’s amazing feat amid COVID; Wraps up entire talkie in 35 days
- Fun video: Pooja Hegde turns director for her stylist
- Another film on Komaram Bheem on the cards
- Allu Arjun’s Friday night dance party with his kids
- Review : Colour Photo – Only for a few emotions