There have been countless rumors and immense criticism ever since hero Ravi Teja skipped his brother Bharath’s funeral and not even seeing his brother’s mortal remains. In his latest interview to a popular Telugu news daily, Ravi Teja opened up about the heartbreaking rumors and criticism.
Refuting all the rumors, Ravi Teja said that his 85-years-old father couldn’t fathom and mother collapsed upon hearing about Bharath’s death. He said that neither him nor his parents had the courage to see Bharath’s face as they were told that his face was injured badly in the accident.
Ravi Teja further added that he stood by his parents during their grief and entrusted his younger brother Raghu to oversee the funeral formalities. Ravi Teja also trashed the rumors that Bharath’s last rites were performed by a junior artiste who was paid Rs 1,500 and said that his uncle completed the formalities.
Ravi Teja said that he is deeply missing Bharath and that he is heading straight to home after wrapping up everyday shooting to spend time with his parents. The actor said that media and people on social media should have cross checked the facts before spreading false rumors.
Articles that might interest you:
- This star heroine to romance Nani in his next?
- Noted writer penning a sports drama
- Bollywood star opens up on his films being remade in south
- 10 million for Samantha on Insta-Celebrates in a special way
- This Bollywood film to go on floors post Lockdown
- A R Rahman’s name pops up once again for star hero film?