Hero Ravi Teja is currently walking on a sci-fi drama, titled Disco Raja. The actor will resume the shoot from early May. In the movie, the Mass Maharaj will be seen in dual roles of a father and son. Since the film is set in the 80s and in the future, the actor will be sporting several looks.
As per the latest reports, Ravi Teja has been hitting the gym to put on a few extra kilos. Apparently, director VI Anand wanted Ravi Teja’s roles to look totally different physically. Of late, Ravi Teja has been maintaining a lean physique. His image makeover for Disco Raja will be something to watch out for.
Payal Rajput and Nabha Natesh are the female leads in Disco Raja. Ram Talluri is bankrolling this high budget entertainer.
Articles that might interest you:
- SP Balasubrahmanyam’s last song for Super Star
- Fans not allowed to attend SPB’s funeral
- Tamannaah honored to reprise Tabu in Andhadhun remake
- Samantha to play a Pakistani terrorist?
- Keerthy Suresh to join Rang De sets soon
- Karan Johar strongly condemns media trial against him in drug case