Mass Maharaja Ravi Teja has been on an extended break of sorts . He has been traveling around the world and enjoying himself .But the actor has been meeting a number of directors and is listening to scripts for his next projects.
According to sources, Ravi Teja has okayed a multi film deal with a new producer and is expected to announce his next projects in January.
Ravi Teja was last seen in the film ‘Bengal Tiger’ in 2015.
- Stage set for NOTA’s release
- Anupama Parameswaran’s interesting role in her next
- NTR biopic finds its Savitri
- Megastar Chiranjeevi completes 4 decades in Telugu Cinema
- Sumanth opens up about his preparation for ANR’s role in NTR biopic