Mass Maharaja Ravi Teja is a versatile actor. He is known for his ability to carry any kind of role. But there seems to be another facet to his personality. In an interview given to a Telugu daily, Ravi Teja revealed his future plans.
“I do not want to be a producer. Why do something which is very alien? I would like to be a director someday..I don’t know when”, he said.
The actor is gearing up to hit the screens with ‘Balupu’ this Friday. The movie is crucial for Ravi Teja’s career as an actor. Shruti Haasan and Anjali will be seen as the heroines opposite Ravi Teja in this film. Gopichand Malineni is the director and PVP Cinema is the producer.
Articles that might interest you:
- Breaking News: Horrific accident on Indian 2 sets leaves 3 dead, several injured
- Pawan Kalyan set to donate Rs 1 crore to Kendriya Sainik Board
- Alia denies rumours about her wedding plans
- Tamil producer targets tops actresses
- First look of Rajinikanth’s much hyped TV show unveiled
- Two surprises ahead for Ram Charan fans?