Mass Maharaja Ravi Teja is a versatile actor. He is known for his ability to carry any kind of role. But there seems to be another facet to his personality. In an interview given to a Telugu daily, Ravi Teja revealed his future plans.
“I do not want to be a producer. Why do something which is very alien? I would like to be a director someday..I don’t know when”, he said.
The actor is gearing up to hit the screens with ‘Balupu’ this Friday. The movie is crucial for Ravi Teja’s career as an actor. Shruti Haasan and Anjali will be seen as the heroines opposite Ravi Teja in this film. Gopichand Malineni is the director and PVP Cinema is the producer.
- Director Guhan’s real-life incident inspires Kalyan Ram’s 118
- Avunu actress Poorna to share screen space with a star hero
- Hilarious comic episodes in Allu Arjun-Trivikram film
- Nandamuri hero follows Mahesh Babu’s route
- Rajamouli not following Maryada Ramanna & Eega strategy for RRR