Soon after completing Kick 2, Mass Maharaja Ravi Teja is busy in shooting for his next flick Bengal Tiger. Directed by Sampath Nandi of Rachcha fame, this movie is touted to be an out and out action entertainer.
The unit has already wrapped up a couple of hectic schedules and the third and final schedule has kick started today with a mass number which is being shot on Ravi Teja, Raashi Khanna and Tamannah.
Young actor Harshavardhan Rane and Bollywood actor Bommani Irani are playing crucial roles in this flick. K.K Radha Mohan is the producer.
Articles that might interest you:
- Valmiki girl all set for Kannada debut
- Sai Dharam Tej to team up with Tamil director?
- Kajal to team up with this star hero after 7 years?
- Pooja Hegde’s only condition to her directors
- SRK trolled for teaming up with star director accused in #MeToo
- Mahesh Babu addresses key issue