Hero Ravi Teja is a relieved man these days. His latest release, Krack, has turned out to be a huge blockbuster this Sankranthi season. With the much-needed energy, the Mass Maharaj has been shooting for his upcoming action entertainer, Khiladi, in Vizag.
According to the latest reports, Ravi Teja recently shot for a passionate lip-lock scene with Bollywood starlet Meenakshi Chaudhary. Apparently, Ravi Teja was hesitant to shoot the scene and the film’s director Ramesh Varma had to convince him a lot. In the end, the star hero agreed and the scene came out well.
Khiladi also features young beauty Dimple Hayathi as one of the leading ladies. Koneru Satyanarayana is bankrolling this project.
Articles that might interest you:
- Naveen and Vijay are two sides of one coin: Nag Ashwin
- We wanted to see audiences’ smiles in cinemas: Naveen Polishetty
- Rajendra Prasad garu is world’s best acting institute: Sree Vishnu
- Latest buzz on Nani’s SSR
- Samantha’s Insta dance video goes viral
- This South beauty to become busy in Bollywood