Hero Ravi Teja is a relieved man these days. His latest release, Krack, has turned out to be a huge blockbuster this Sankranthi season. With the much-needed energy, the Mass Maharaj has been shooting for his upcoming action entertainer, Khiladi, in Vizag.
According to the latest reports, Ravi Teja recently shot for a passionate lip-lock scene with Bollywood starlet Meenakshi Chaudhary. Apparently, Ravi Teja was hesitant to shoot the scene and the film’s director Ramesh Varma had to convince him a lot. In the end, the star hero agreed and the scene came out well.
Khiladi also features young beauty Dimple Hayathi as one of the leading ladies. Koneru Satyanarayana is bankrolling this project.
Articles that might interest you:
- OTT Review : Repeat – Telugu film on Hotstar
- Viral video: Love Today actress grooves to Varisu’s hit track
- Jr NTR for Sai Dharam Tej – Deets inside
- Can Adivi Sesh repeat ‘Major’ feat with HIT 2
- Latest update on Kiara Advani’s wedding?
- Is this the release date of Vijay’s Varisu?