An untitled film starring Ravi Teja and Taapsee in lead roles is going to be shot in Badami. Shouryam Shiva is directing the film and Burugupalli Sivaramakrishna is producing the film on Sri Venkateshvara Entertainments. In November, the film was shot in Hyderabad, Chennai and Mahabalipuram. Now that Ravi Teja has wrapped up shooting for Gunsekhar’s Nippu and Taapsee took a break from David Dhawan’s Chashme Baddoor, the duo is back in action for Shouryam Siva’s film. This is the second time after Veera that Ravi Teja and Taapsee are going to be seen together. The film will hit the screens in mid-2012.
- Super Star to bid goodbye to acting after his next
- Pawan Kalyan has an important message for AP youth
- Reputed distribution house bags NTR’s Nizam rights
- Aravindha Sametha gets a date for censor scrutiny
- NOTA’s Tamil version to get a huge release on par with top stars