An untitled film starring Ravi Teja and Taapsee in lead roles is going to be shot in Badami. Shouryam Shiva is directing the film and Burugupalli Sivaramakrishna is producing the film on Sri Venkateshvara Entertainments. In November, the film was shot in Hyderabad, Chennai and Mahabalipuram. Now that Ravi Teja has wrapped up shooting for Gunsekhar’s Nippu and Taapsee took a break from David Dhawan’s Chashme Baddoor, the duo is back in action for Shouryam Siva’s film. This is the second time after Veera that Ravi Teja and Taapsee are going to be seen together. The film will hit the screens in mid-2012.
- Temper’s Tamil version’s first look lands in controversy
- Rajinikanth donates big for Cyclone Gaja victims
- Interesting buzz on Samantha’s character in Majili
- Pawan Kalyan’s official statement about reports on comeback film
- Taxiwaala’s 3-day AP/TS collections