There was a time when actor Ravi Teja was particular about his remuneration and wouldn’t compromise at any cost. But it looks like a series of disasters at the box office have changed that and the Mass Maharaja is said to have taken a pay cut for his next film Disco Raja.
Another reason for the pay cut is the fact that producer Ram Talluri who lost huge money in the actor’s last film Nela Ticket is producing this venture.
Apparently Ravi Teja slashes his pay by half in a bid to ease things out for his producer. One wonders if it’s a good gesture or if the actor had no choice.
Articles that might interest you:
- AVPL to touch the magical figure in this region?
- Poll : Which of these heroine’s performance did you love the most?
- This is when Pink remake will release?
- Allu Arjun takes solid remuneration for Ala Vaikunthapuramlo
- Mahesh Babu’s daughter re-creates Rashmika’s dialogues from Sarileru’s
- Entha Manchivadavuraa’s two-day collections