After scoring a massive hit with Krack post lockdown, hero Ravi Teja has been on a signing spree. He is already wrapping up Khiladi and has also lined up yet another mass action entertainer under Nakkina Trinadha Rao’s direction.
It’s been recently reported that the Mass Maharaj will be joining forces with a new director for his next project. As per the latest reports, the actor has okayed Telugu filmmaker Sarath Mandava’s script which will be high on action. Sarath had directed the 2016 Tamil thriller, KO2, and had also worked as an executive producer on Manchu Manoj’s Potugadu.
Sudhakar Cherukuri, the producer who’s currently bankrolling Virata Parvam, will be producing the Ravi Teja-Sarath Mandava film. More details about the project will be out soon.
Articles that might interest you:
- Suspense on Mahesh-Trivikram film’s title to end soon
- Actor Saptagiri’s touching gesture for COVID affected director
- This special action episode to be a highlight of Sarkaru Vaari Paata
- Anil Ravipudi’s crazy project not happening anytime soon?
- Gopichand Malineni designs special character for Balayya
- Allu Arjun shares a stunning fan-made poster of Pushpa