After scoring a massive hit with Krack post lockdown, hero Ravi Teja has been on a signing spree. He is already wrapping up Khiladi and has also lined up yet another mass action entertainer under Nakkina Trinadha Rao’s direction.
It’s been recently reported that the Mass Maharaj will be joining forces with a new director for his next project. As per the latest reports, the actor has okayed Telugu filmmaker Sarath Mandava’s script which will be high on action. Sarath had directed the 2016 Tamil thriller, KO2, and had also worked as an executive producer on Manchu Manoj’s Potugadu.
Sudhakar Cherukuri, the producer who’s currently bankrolling Virata Parvam, will be producing the Ravi Teja-Sarath Mandava film. More details about the project will be out soon.
Articles that might interest you:
- Bigg Boss 6 – Things get boring again
- Akhil’s warm wishes to his director
- Satyadev wants to act in this classic remake
- RGV makes interesting comments about Ram Charan
- Two Kannada films in top five most googled movies in 2022
- Crazy film continues its rage on Netflix