After lying low for more than a couple of years, hero Ravi Teja has bounced back with his career’s highest grossing movie, Raja The Great. The Mass Maharaja is currently busy wrapping up his ongoing action entertainer, Touch Chesi Chudu.
It’s well-known that Ravi Teja has been in talks with director Sreenu Vaitla for a long time. Recently, he okayed the script narrated by RRVC’s director Kalyana Krishna. As per the latest reports, Ravi Teja will zero in on either of these two movies and announce the launch of his next project in a week. Stay tuned for more updates.
- Legendary composer’s musical night to raise funds
- Superstar extends support to Mr. Majnu
- Keeravaani praises Thaman for his latest chartbuster
- Vikram’s Saamy completes censor; All set for Sep 21 release
- Will Nani team up with Brahmotsavam director?