Mass Maharaja Ravi Teja’s upcoming pan-Indian film Tiger Nageswara Rao has made the headlines again. Directed by Vamsee, the biggie has Nupur Sanon and Gayathri Bharadwaj as the female leads.
The makers of the movie have officially announced that the movie will hit screens globally on October 20, 2023. An intense sepia-toned poster has also been released to announce the same. To note, the film is going to clash with Ram Pothineni’s next (RAPO 20) at the box office. Directed by Boyapati Srinu, the mass action entertainer is also confirmed to hit big screens on October 20. This Dussehra is going to be a feast for mass audiences.
Tiger Nageswara Rao is a biopic on the notorious thief and is set in the 70s in the village named Stuartpuram. Ravi Teja’s body language, diction and getup will be completely different and it will be a never before character for the actor.
The ambitious project is bankrolled by producer Abhishek Agarwal of Abhishek Agarwal Arts who delivered two back-to-back blockbusters The Kashmir Files and Kartikeya 2. GV Prakash Kumar takes care of the music of the movie.
Articles that might interest you:
- Mahesh Babu and Deepika Padukone were the first choices for this Telugu blockbuster
- Theatrical trailer of VJ Sunny and Sapthagiri’s Unstoppable gets unveiled
- Poll : Can Adipurush make it to the top 10 Hindi grossers?
- NBK108: Makers promise bombarding updates for Balayya’s birthday
- Adipurush pre-release event: Makers provide further details
- Vicky Kaushal and Sara Ali Khan’s new film springs surprise at the box office
Ad : Teluguruchi - Learn.. Cook.. Enjoy the Tasty food