Fresh from the huge success of Krack, hero Ravi Teja is fast wrapping up his ongoing action entertainer, Khiladi. The film is slated to hit screens later this summer. Meanwhile, the Mass Maharaj is already gearing up to kick-start his next project.
According to the latest updates, Ravi Teja’s next film under Nakkina Trinadha Rao’s direction will be going on floors in April. The entire lead cast, including Ravi Teja and heroines Iswarya Menon and Sreeleela, will take part in the first schedule.
This as-yet-untitled film is touted a mass entertainer. Noted producers TG Vishwa Prasad and Abhishek Agarwal will be jointly producing the film under People Media Factory and Abhishek Agarwal Arts banners. Vivek Kuchibotla is the co-producer. Stay tuned for further details.
Articles that might interest you:
- Samantha goes to court against Youtube channels
- Kriti Sanon likes this key quality of Prabhas a lot
- Aryan Khan denied bail in drugs case
- Bigg Boss 5 – Lahari being brought back
- Karthikeya’s Raja Vikramarka gets a release date
- Pawan Kalyan to stop signing films?