Fresh from the huge success of Krack, hero Ravi Teja is fast wrapping up his ongoing action entertainer, Khiladi. The film is slated to hit screens later this summer. Meanwhile, the Mass Maharaj is already gearing up to kick-start his next project.
According to the latest updates, Ravi Teja’s next film under Nakkina Trinadha Rao’s direction will be going on floors in April. The entire lead cast, including Ravi Teja and heroines Iswarya Menon and Sreeleela, will take part in the first schedule.
This as-yet-untitled film is touted a mass entertainer. Noted producers TG Vishwa Prasad and Abhishek Agarwal will be jointly producing the film under People Media Factory and Abhishek Agarwal Arts banners. Vivek Kuchibotla is the co-producer. Stay tuned for further details.
Articles that might interest you:
- Suspense on Vakeel Saab’s OTT premiere to end soon
- Saranga Dariya song surpasses a new milestone
- Solid deal for Shyam Singha Roy’s non-theatrical rights
- After KCR, KTR tests positive for COVID-19
- Allu Arjun, Pooja Hegde’s DJ crosses a huge milestone
- Will Mahesh join hands with her?