Ravi Teja is all set to begin dubbing for his upcoming film Devudu Chesina Manushulu from this Friday. Puri Jagannadh has directed the film and most part of the film was shot in Hyderabad, Bangkok and Italy. Ravi Teja and Ileana are playing the lead roles in this film which is being touted as a satire on God. BVSN Prasad is producing the film along with Reliance Entertainments banner. Raghu Kunche has composed the music. The film’s audio will hit the stands later this month and the film is expected to hit the screens in the first half of July.
- Kamal Haasan undergoes look test for Indian 2
- Pooja Hegde reveals fun side of Akshay Kumar
- Mohanlal slammed for his insensitive comments on #MeToo movement
- Ajith to team up with his favorite director for the fifth time?
- 2.0’s producer, director donate huge for cyclone victims