Fondly called as Mass Maharaj by his numerous fans, Ravi Teja is gearing up for the release of his high budget action entertainer, Kick 2. Even before the film’s release, Ravi Teja has struck a lucrative endorsement deal with a footwear brand. Ravi Teja will soon be endorsing for Lunar footwear and the actor has even shot for the ad recently.
This is Ravi Teja’s first ever tryst with brand endorsement and with this, he joins the elite list of several celebrity brand ambassadors like Mahesh Babu, Pawan Kalyan, NTR, Ram Charan, Allu Arjun and others. The ad film will be on air soon.
- Bellamokonda Sreenivas gets trolled for his Twitter post
- Creative director in search of his lead cast
- Manoj releases a statement regarding his honor killing video
- NTR spotted spending lonely time in Milan
- Despite mixed response, Sarkar’s Simtaangaran storms YouTube