Mass Maharaja Ravi Teja is busy with the shooting of his film ‘Power’. The movie is an action entertainer and Ravi Teja will be seen as a police officer in the film. The movie has some high voltage fight sequences and these will be shot in Bangkok by experienced fight masters.
The shooting will take place in Bangkok from the first week of May. Bobby is the director of this movie and Rockline Venkatesh is the producer. The film has Hansika as the female lead and Thaman is composing the music.
This is Bobby’s debut film and he previously worked as a writer for the film ‘Balupu’.
- F2 director in talks with Mahesh Babu?
- Kalyan Ram’s next to deal with human emotions
- Watched Chiru & Venky sir’s movies to improve comic timing: Varun Tej
- Fans’ response for F2 moved me to tears: Venkatesh
- Prabhas to shake a leg with international dancers for Saaho