Mass Maharaja Ravi Teja will be romancing Kajal Aggarwal and Richa Gangopadhyay for the film ‘Sir Osthara’ and shooting of this movie will begin from July 1st in Ooty. Earlier, the film was scheduled to start on June 16th but it has now been pushed to July 1st. The movie is being directed by Parasuram, who scored a hit recently with the film ‘Solo’.
Ashwini Dutt is the producer of this movie and Thaman is scoring the music.
- RRR to be wrapped up earlier than expected
- Manmadhudu sequel all set for launch
- Akhil will be one of the finest actors one day: NTR
- Yatra’s director ‘meets & thanks’ YSR
- Mr. Majnu trailer – Youthful and vibrant