Actor Ravi Teja is currently busy shooting for Anil Ravipudi’s Raja The Great in Darjeeling. The film’s first schedule will be wrapped up by this month end and the Mass Maharaja will kick-start his next project, Touch Chesi Chudu, in debutant Vikram Sirikonda’s direction.
According to the latest reports, Ravi Teja will be romancing two heroines in this movie. Apparently, Vikram has recently narrated the script to slender beauty Pragya Jaiswal and the actress is currently busy chalking out her dates for this project.
It is already known that Raashi Khanna will be playing the other female lead in this movie. Nallamalupu Srinivas and Vallabhaneni Vamsi will jointly produce the movie.
Articles that might interest you:
- Jr NTR’s heartfelt birthday wishes to Koratala Siva
- Exciting backdrop and a never before seen role for Ravi Teja
- Pushpa’s part 1 to be wrapped up on time
- Despite travel ban, Rajinikanth gets special permission to fly abroad
- RGV’s controversial film postponed yet again
- Naga Chaitanya gearing up for Bollywood debut