The stage is all set for the announcement of hero Ravi Teja’s next film under Rakshasudu fame Ramesh Varma’s direction. The film’s makers will release the first look poster and also announce the film’s launch date tomorrow at 11:55 am.
It has already been reported that Ravi Teja will be romancing two heroines in this high budget entertainer. In the past, Nidhhi Agerwal and Anu Emmanuel were considered for the film. However, Meenakshi Chaudhary of Hotstar series Out of Love fame is said to have replaced Nidhhi Agerwal.
And the latest buzz reveals that young Telugu beauty Dimple Hayati has been roped in place of Anu Emmanuel. An official announcement regarding this news is awaited. Koneru Satyanarayana is bankrolling the film.
Articles that might interest you:
- Allu Arjun in plans to announce the release date of his next?
- South heroine to romance Prabhas in Adipurush?
- Chiru’s touching and adorable tweet on his ‘Siddha’ Ram Charan
- Here’s the much-awaited update on Nagarjuna’s Bangarraju
- Audience will experience the real ambience of mud race with ‘Muddy’ – Dr. Praghabhal
- Ali Reza speaks high about Nag and Wild Dog