It’s well-known that hero Ravi Teja will join hands with Sreenu Vaitla for the fourth time after Nee Kosam, Venky and Dubai Seenu. Noted production house Mythri Movie Makers will bankroll this project, which will go on floors in April.
It’s been reported already that the film has been tentatively titled Amar Akbar Anthony. The Mass Maharaja will be seen in three different roles and will be sporting three distinct looks for each role in the movie. A majority of the film’s shoot will take place in the US.
The makers are yet to finalize the film’s leading lady. More details regarding this exciting project will be revealed soon.
- NTR, VVR & F2’s latest Krishna collections
- Nani to romance Tamil starlet?
- I was surprised that I had so much energy: Venky on his role in F2
- Ram-Puri Jagannadh’s iSmart Shankar gets a launch date
- Bollywood star yet to sign Indian 2