It is known news that Suresh Productions has acquired the Telugu remake rights of Kollywood’s recent hit movie, Maanaadu, featuring Simbu and SJ Suryah in crucial roles.
It is heard that Mass Maharaja, Ravi Teja, watched it and was impressed with the story, especially the protagonist’s characterisation.
Now the latest rumour is that he is keen to star in Maanaadu’s Telugu remake and is in discussions with Suresh Babu over a possible collaboration.
His fans are expecting that Suresh Productions will cast the energetic actor for this sci-fi action thriller.
The actor is currently busy shooting with back-to-back projects which include Khiladi, Rama Rao On Duty, Ravanasura, Tiger Nageswara Rao and Dhamaka.
Articles that might interest you:
- Lata Mangeshkar stable – To remain in ICU
- Noted YCP leader as chief guest for Bangarraju event
- Suriya’s Jai Bhim goes places – Features on Oscars’ YouTube channel
- Dhanush’s divorce – Fans clueless
- Actress Keerthy Suresh recovers from Covid-19
- Bangarraju holds strong at box office on Monday