Ravi Teja is all set to release his new film Krack tomorrow in a big way in both the Telugu states. The film is directed by Gopichand Malineni and has Ravi Teja playing a cop.
The talk now is that the film has made handsome profits even before the release of the film. The update is that the film has made 11 crores from Hindi dubbing rights and also 7 crores from online streaming rights on AHA.
This has automatically made this film a profitable venture. If this was not enough Ravi Teja will also be getting a share in the profits. So, all those who thought and reported that Ravi Teja charged a bomb and the makers were unhappy with him, the star hero is making solid money through his share in the profits as well.
Articles that might interest you:
- Major change in Lucifer’s Telugu remake?
- After NTR, Kalyanram to don triple roles
- Monal Gajjar upset with questions about Akhil
- Megastar’s back-to-back plans for Lucifer and Vedalam remakes
- Allu Arjun, Team Pushpa shooting without holidays
- Master takes Vijay Sethupathi’s craze higher in Telugu states