After scoring a much-needed hit with Krack, hero Ravi Teja is currently working on the high budget action entertainer, Khiladi. The film is gearing up for release on May 28. The Mass Maharaj also has a film under the direction of Nakkina Trinadha Rao.
After wrapping up Trinadha Rao’s film, Ravi Teja is rumored to be teaming up with comedy entertainers specialist Maruthi for a family entertainer. Ravi Teja and Maruthi were supposed to join hands last year itself. However, the project didn’t materialize due to budget and remuneration constraints.
But it now looks like the issues have been sorted out and the project is in the pipeline. On the other hand, Maruthi is currently busy directing Gopichand’s film.
Articles that might interest you:
- Suspense on Vakeel Saab’s OTT premiere to end soon
- Saranga Dariya song surpasses a new milestone
- Solid deal for Shyam Singha Roy’s non-theatrical rights
- After KCR, KTR tests positive for COVID-19
- Allu Arjun, Pooja Hegde’s DJ crosses a huge milestone
- Will Mahesh join hands with her?