Tamil star Vijay Antony’s upcoming mass action thriller, Indrasena, is slated for a November 30 release. The film’s Telugu theatrical rights were acquired by Neelam Krishna Reddy of NKR Films for Rs.2.50 crore.
Tomorrow, hero Ravi Teja will be unveiling Indrasena’s song video single. Incidentally, one of Indrasena’s Tamil version’s producers and senior heroine Radhika Sarathkumar played Ravi Teja’s mother’s role in Raja The Great.
Vijay Antony will be seen in dual roles in Indrasena, which is a Tamil-Telugu bilingual. The Tamil version is titled Annadurai. Debutant Srinivasan is the film’s director and Vijay Antony Film Corporation and Radhika’s R Studios have bankrolled the movie jointly. Diana Champika is the film’s leading lady.
- Ajith makes a crucial statement about politics
- Mr Majnu completes censor; All set for Jan 25th release
- Gopichand’s spy thriller commences on the Indo-Pak border
- Press Note : ‘Telangana American Telugu Association forms new board for 2019-2022’
- Will Nani’s dream to work with his favorite director come true?