Tamil star Vijay Antony’s upcoming mass action thriller, Indrasena, is slated for a November 30 release. The film’s Telugu theatrical rights were acquired by Neelam Krishna Reddy of NKR Films for Rs.2.50 crore.
Tomorrow, hero Ravi Teja will be unveiling Indrasena’s song video single. Incidentally, one of Indrasena’s Tamil version’s producers and senior heroine Radhika Sarathkumar played Ravi Teja’s mother’s role in Raja The Great.
Vijay Antony will be seen in dual roles in Indrasena, which is a Tamil-Telugu bilingual. The Tamil version is titled Annadurai. Debutant Srinivasan is the film’s director and Vijay Antony Film Corporation and Radhika’s R Studios have bankrolled the movie jointly. Diana Champika is the film’s leading lady.
Articles that might interest you:
- Bunny buys a ‘Beast’
- Popular character artiste’s son all set for acting debut
- Is this the big twist in Prabhas’s role in Saaho?
- Rajini’s Darbar fetches a solid amount in overseas
- Jayam Ravi, Taapsee team up for a spy thriller
- Wink girl to debut in Kannada